Erasmus and the University College of Business
The University College of Business in Prague holds the Erasmus University Charter for the period 2014-2020 under the code 219004-EPP-1-2014-1-CZ-EPPKA3-ECHE.
The University College of Business makes up running and final reports for Erasmus Office by the European Commission in Brussels and for National Agency in Prague. It is also responsible for statement of received finances from the EU.
Departments ensure, in cooperation with Coordinator, preparation and signing of bilateral agreements as well as academic part of activities (i.e. study programmes for students and organizational matters connected with teaching mobilities).
- Welcome Erasmus Day for incoming students will be held 23rd September 2019, 11:30 am, meeting room on 6th floor in the building Y.
- Open Erasmus Day for incoming and outgoing students will be held on 10th October. https://www.erasmusdays.eu/event/erasmus-days-on-vysoka-skola-obchodni/
- The deadline for applying in Erasmus+ programme for academic year 2019/2020 is 15th December 2019 (students who apply for summer semester).
Catalogue of Courses for Erasmus+ students 2019/2020
Courses in English for Erasmus students are listed HERE.
- Winter term study period: 23rdSeptember - 20th December 2019
- Winter term exam period: 6th January - 15th February 2020
- Summer term study period: 17th February - 17th May 2020
- Summer term exam period: 20th May - 10th June 2020